Saturday, September 13, 2008

South Beach Bars at Walgreens

Today brought me to Walgreens yet again. They tempt me with their $10 off a $40 purchase. Today wasn't as sweet of a score, but one thing that I thought was a pretty good deal was their South Beach bars. They are on sale for $2.50 per box. And if you get $15 of Kraft or Nabisco products, you get a $5 rebate via Walgreens. There are $2 off coupons off of the bars. We now have a stock of 6 boxes. Like I told Mark, we won't be going hungry any time soon. And our 1/4 of a cow is coming this Sunday. We definitely are set.

Caution: Last time I used this $10 off $40 purchase, my awesome cashier guy rang up this coupon after Walgreens coupons and before manufacturers coupons. I was hoping that would be the case today, but I had a rule follower cashier who rang it after all the coupons. I ended up having to get chapstick to get up to $40 and it was buy one, get one, so now I have about 4 extra chapsticks if anyone needs any.

No comments: