Monday, October 20, 2008

KMART Customer Friendliness

For the few that ventured to K-Mart on Thursday and were meet with the best customer services ever. (Tongue in cheek). Fear no more!!! I wrote my first complaint letter (email) ever. Melissa is such a bad influence. Well, we will all be getting "FREE" gift cards in the mail from the Manager at the Kmart store we went to. By the way, the managers name is STEVE, and if you have any trouble at all when you go there, just ask for him. He even gave me his direct email if any of you need anything. SM3447@searshc.com. He was extremely nice and apologetic. I think the poor weathered lady I had will no longer be working at Kmart. WOW, now I have even done my first post on here!!

1 comment:

mcraw said...

I'm so proud. I used to not stick up for myself at the checkout either. I'm a different woman. Joni has given me inspiration in that department.