Wednesday, October 15, 2008

KMART - O MY LANDS!!!!!

I had heard that some KMart stores were honoring the double coupon deals even if they weren't on the "list". I just called the KMart on University in Clive and THEY ARE HONORING THE DOUBLE COUPONS!!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!! Here comes some free and/or nearly free stuff. I am planning a trip tomorrow and I can hardly wait. If you haven't heard about this promotion, a good blog is Money Saving Mom. You can go to KMart's website to see their flyer and see what kind of deals there are. The deal is from October 15 - 18. Not a ton of time, so don't miss out. I think it might be a good idea to call the local store before heading over. It sounds like it's somewhat hit and miss as to which stores are participating.

I can hardly contain myself. I'm on a coupon high and have caffiene jitters. This is great!!

No comments: