Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Deals



Did a little shopping this weekend. Stopped at Hy-Vee and picked up some more cereal. I was able to get 7 boxes of cereal for slightly under $7! You can find $1 coupons for Kellogg's cereal at the Slick Deals site listed over in the side bar.

Also made a spur of the moment stop at Walgreens and picked up some razors, used the $3 coupon in the Nov. easy saver catalog + a $2 coupon I had so the razors only cost me $.99! Also picked up some air fresheners with 2 B1G1 coupons = free! And not pictured in the candy bar I picked up b/c I had the munchies. Got out of there for about $2.

1 comment:

mcraw said...

Very Nice Min. I may have to hook up the razors if the deal works this week yet. My paper didn't have a Walgreens flyer so I'm going to have to hunt one down.